Having the freedom to stay as long as you like, whenever you like, and being able to return to the same site-customized just the way you like-each and every time you decide to get away. Just imagine your permanent site set amidst the scenic beauty of Wisconsin woodland. With the serenity of north-woods camping, and all the luxury and conveniences of a modern facility. Sound too good to be true? That's Pioneer Park. It took a great deal of imagination and a lot of hard work, but we've created the finest recreational vehicle camping park in the nation.
- Member owned and operated
When you purchase a club membership at Pioneer Park, you receive exclusive rights to use of the site. You have the option to sell or retain the interest in your site for your family to enjoy forever.
- On Site Manager
Year 'round, 24-hour security.
- Three heated swimming pools
One of Pioneer Park's pools is especially for small children. The other two larger pools guarantee you a cool, refreshing summer.
- Our Clubhouse [brand new in 2012] is a cozy, pleasant gathering spot for adults. The Board room/kitchen area allows you to use a microwave, pizza oven, coffee pot and sinks for cleaning up dishes in the winter, along with the availability of water to take to your campsite when the wintertime has approached. Attractively furnished, you can play cards, watch TV on either of the flat screened TVs, play a round of Pool, or you can read or just relax in air conditioned comfort. We have Wi-Fi in the Clubhouse, for those who do not have their own. We also have a library of books and magazines, DVD's, puzzles and childrens books and games, all free for Member's use.
- Activities - There's always something special happening at Pioneer Park thanks to our Activities Group. While participation is by choice, it's hard to turn down the many events the group has got planned. [ See our Activities Page by clicking on the link to the left.] The season ends with the Autumn fest/Halloween Party in the beginning of October which has been the final "Big Blast" of the season for many years. What's your idea of fun? Suggestions are always welcome!
- Sewer, water, and electricity at each site Pioneer Park offers all the modern facilities and conveniences that make recreational vehicle camping as relaxing as it is exciting. There is no charge for water or sewer to your site. It is included in your annual dues. Electric use will be billed to each member twice per year; June and September. Telephone and TV cable access are also available, if you choose, and you will be responsible for payment of these services.
- Year round access
The dues for the 2018-2019 season are $925 where other campgrounds charge over $1200 and close the doors when the season is over and charge extra if you stay for the summer and even more if you have a guest. We do not.
- Recreation and facilities include boat storage areas, 2 Dog Parks, Bocce ball court, softball and basketball, a pool table, tennis, shuffleboard, horseshoes and hiking. For those cold winter months, you can go cross country skiing, riding snowmobiles.
- Nearby off site fun includes golf (3 miles), racquetball (3 miles), fishing (1 mile), water sports (1 mile), and downhill skiing (Christmas Mountain, 7 miles). You'll also enjoy direct access (1/2 mile) to Mirror Lake State Park and its 2300 acres of unspoiled, natural beauty. Wisconsin Dells (4 miles) and Baraboo (8 miles) tourist areas are at your doorstep.
Where are we?
Here is a location map for Pioneer Park You can click on the map for a larger version, but it will take a bit to download it. Please be patient.
Pioneer Park is an easy drive from almost anywhere. It's centrally located just 187 miles from Chicago, 116 miles from Rockford and Milwaukee, 87 miles from La Crosse and Janesville and only 50 miles from Madison. Pioneer Park is located 2 miles from the heart of Lake Delton. Just west of Route 12 on Fern Dell Road. Exit #92 if you are on interstate 90/94.
Pioneer Park Camp Resort is a large complex. To make things easier we have a map of the grounds that will help people to find their way or help to find the plot that you were thinking about. You can get a look at this map here. Zoom in to the specific district that you would like to see or zoom in on the whole map to scroll around and see what you can see.
Click here to view a resort map!